Health and Safety
Accidents cause loss and suffering to the victims and their loved ones, employers and UK society as a whole and more than 14,000 people die as a result of accidents across the UK each year.
The Health and safety at Work, etc Act 1974 requires employers to provide adequate information, instruction, training and supervision to enable work to be carried out safely.
Artius PP offer one of the widest ranges of safety training courses in the UK, trusted to provide our tailored expertise to everyone from multinational corporations, right down to safety conscious individuals.
Our range of courses:
- First Aid at Work (3-days)
- First Aid at Work Requalification
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Emergency Fire and First Aid Course
- Working at Heights
- Manual Handling Course
- Occupational Noise Awareness Course
- General Risk Assessment Course
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) Awareness Course
- Scaffold Towers (Experienced Erectors) Course
- PASMA – Low Level Access
- PASMA – Mobile Access Tower for Users
We also offer IOSH and NEBOSH courses, please contact us for more information.